With only 5 ingredients this recipe is easy to make, easy to clean up, and definitely easy to eat!
Mushroom and Onion Smothered Round Tip
- 24 oz. Thousand Hills Round Tip Steak 3 steaks
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 yellow onion medium, sliced
- 8 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup Thousand Hills Beef Bone Broth
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sprinkle half of the dry onion soup mix in the bottom of a baking dish. Place steak on top; sprinkle remaining onion soup mix.
- Top with mushrooms and onions on top. Pour 1 cup of water over everything.
- Cover tightly with tinfoil and bake for 60-80 minutes (or until steak and vegetables are tender).
- Thinly slice the steak against the grain and top with mushrooms and onions.
- Add freshly chopped parsley
- Serve & enjoy!!