Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Slow Cooker
- 3-5 lbs Thousand Hills Corned Beef Brisket
- 3 Carrots Peeled and cut into large pieces
- 3/4 lbs Yellow Potatoes Halved
- 1/2 Green Cabbage Cut into wedges
- 3.5 tbsp Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tbsp Parsley Chopped
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- Remove Thousand Hills Corned Beef Brisket from package
- Place the Corned Beef-fat side up- carrots, potatoes and add 3 cups of water into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Add cabbage on top of Corned Beef Brisket and cook on LOW for another 2 hours.
- Remove the cabbage, Corned Beef, carrots, and potatoes from the slow cooker. Slice the Corned Beef against the grain.
- Place the butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper into a small bowl. Microwave ingredients in 30 second increments until melted.
- Drizzle the garlic butter over the carrots, potatoes, and cabbage. Place the Corned Beef and vegetables on a platter and serve with grain mustard on the side if desired.
If you prefer firmer veggies add them halfway through the cook time.