Cowgirl Breakfast Casserole
This Cowgirl Breakfast Casserole is packed with eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese and veggies making it a hearty meal for anytime of day!
- 1 lb Thousand Hills Sausages (any flavor) chopped
- 1 lb Thousand Hills Bacon fried and crumbled
- 6-8 Large eggs beaten
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 Large sweet potato peeled and diced
- 1 Sweet onion diced
- 1 Bell pepper diced
- 6-8 Sliced French bread cubed
- Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
- Add the eggs and milk to a large mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish and cover tightly with foil. Place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the eggs are set.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.