Flank Steak, Cilantro, Orange Juice, and Lime… What a delicious combo!
- 2 Lb Thousand Hills Flank Steaks
- 3/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Soy Sauce Low Sodium
- 1 Large Jalapeno Diced & Mostly Seeded
- 1¼ tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Lime Juiced
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cilantro, olive oil, soy sauce, orange juice, lime juice, garlic, jalapeno, cumin and pepper; set aside 1/2 cup of the mixture in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, combine steak and remaining cilantro mixture; marinate for 6-24 hours, turning in the bowl occasionally. Drain the steak from the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Using paper towels, pat both sides of the steak dry; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add steak to grill, and cook, flipping once, until desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium rare. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak against the grain and serve with reserved cilantro mixture.